- About the Company
- Job Requirements and Duties
- Core Values
- Work Conditions
- PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS including, but not limited to the following:
- Additional Job Details
About the Company
MAC Pizza is the largest Domino’s franchise in Texas with stores in and around central and southeast Texas. MAC Pizza has created an extensive family of people passionate about pizza and we take PRIDE in everything we do. Apply today and become part of the MAC Pack Family!
Job Requirements and Duties
You must be at least 18 years of age.
Many of our team members began their careers in an entry level role and today are successful General Managers, District Managers, Directors, and even Domino's franchise owners! Our stores offer a world of opportunity for anyone willing to step up!
We value diversity and we aim to recognize, appreciate, value and utilize the unique talents and contributions of all individuals.
At MAC Pizza, we take PRIDE in what we do! Our actions are filtered through our core values of People, Respect, Integrity, Drive, and Elevating others!
- General job duties for an Expediter
- Run deliveries out to drivers in the parking lot.
- Run Carside deliveries out to customers in the parking lot.
- Retrieve needed items for production team members.
- Maintain cleanliness in various areas of the store.
- Orientation and training provided on the job.
- Essential Functions/Skills
- Organizational Skills: Ability to manage and prioritize multiple orders, ensuring they are dispatched accurately and on time.
- Communication Skills: Clear and effective communication with both drivers and customers to convey delivery details, address concerns, and maintain a positive customer experience.
- Time Management: Efficiently coordinate delivery schedules to minimize wait times and ensure timely deliveries.
- Attention to Detail: Accurately verify orders and addresses, minimizing errors in the delivery process.
- Team Collaboration: Work collaboratively with the managers, drivers, and other team members to maintain a seamless flow of orders and deliveries.
- Problem-Solving: Quick thinking to address any delivery-related issues or challenges that may arise.
- Customer Service: Provide excellent customer service during deliveries, handling inquiries or issues with professionalism and courtesy.
- Adaptability: Ability to adapt to changes in order volume, delivery routes, or customer preferences.
- Physical Stamina: Endurance for physically demanding tasks, such as carrying pizzas and moving with a sense of urgency, to ensure efficient and prompt deliveries.
- Exposure to
- Varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions when removing trash and performing other outside tasks.
- In-store temperatures range from 36 degrees in cooler to 90 degrees and above in some work areas.
- Sudden changes in temperature in work area and while outside.
- Fumes from food odors.
- Exposure to cornmeal dust.
- Cramped quarters including walk-in cooler.
- Hot surfaces/tools from oven up to 500 degrees or higher.
- Sharp edges and moving mechanical parts.
- Talking and hearing on telephone.
- Near and mid-range vision for most in-store tasks.
- Depth perception.
- Ability to differentiate between hot and cold surfaces.
The ability to direct activities, perform repetitive tasks, work alone and with others, work under stress, meet strict quality control standards, deal with people, analyze and compile data, make judgments and decisions.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS including, but not limited to the following:
- Most tasks are performed from a standing position.
- For short distances for short durations. Surfaces include ceramic tile bricks with linoleum in some food process areas. Height of work surfaces is between 36 and 48.
- Paperwork is normally completed in an office at a desk or table.
- Bulk product deliveries are made twice a week or more and are unloaded by the team member using a hand truck. Deliveries may include cases of ingredients and supplies weighing up to 50 pounds with dimensions of up to 3' x 1.5'. Cases are usually lifted from floor and stacked onto shelves up to 72 high.
- Large cans, weighing 3 pounds, 7 ounces, are carried from the workstation to storage shelves. Occasionally, pizza sauce weighing 30 pounds is carried from the storage room to the front of the store. Trays of pizza dough are carried three at a time over short distances, and weigh approximately 12 pounds per tray.
- To move trays which are placed on dollies. A stack of trays on a dolly is approximately 24 - 30 and requires a force of up to 7.5 pounds to push. Trays may also be pulled.
- Team members must infrequently navigate stairs or climb a ladder to change prices on signs, wash walls, perform maintenance
Additional Job Details
- Forward bending at the waist is necessary at the pizza assembly station. Toe room is present, but workers are unable to flex their knees while standing at this station. Duration of this position is approximately 30 - 45 seconds at one time, repeated continuously during the day. Forward bending is also present at the front counter and when stocking ingredients.
- Performed occasionally to stock shelves and to clean low areas.
- Reaching is performed continuously; up, down and forward. Workers reach above 72 occasionally to turn on/off oven controls, change prices on sign, and lift and lower objects to and from shelves. Workers reaching down to perform such tasks as scooping cornmeal from a plastic barrel, or washing dishes. Workers reach forward when obtaining topping ingredients, cleaning work surfaces, or answering phones.
- Eye-hand coordination is essential. Use of hands is continuous during the day. Frequently activities require use of one or both hands. Shaping pizza dough requires frequent and forceful use of forearms and wrists. Workers must manipulate a pizza peel when removing pizza from the oven, and when using the rolling cutter. Frequent and/or forceful pinching is required in the assembly of cardboard pizza boxes. Team Members must be able to grasp cans, the phone, the pizza cutter and pizza peel, and pizza boxes.
Machines, Tools, Equipment, Work Aids
- Team Members may be required to utilize pencils/pens, computers, telephones, calculators, TDD equipment, pizza cutter and pizza peel.